After iOS version 1.0.2, Android version 1.0.5, the Vision+2 app has the ability to save the mapping data.
Data saved is based on the following rules:
- The PowerSeeker must be turned on and successfully connected to the PowerDolphin in order to enable the data saving.
- Once you enter the app screen, the PowerSeeker will start working. The data starts to be written to your phone.
- The data saved contains three column of information: 1. Depth; 2. Longitude; 3. Latitude.
- The mapping data will be saved and named after date and time.
To extract the data file, please follow these steps:
- Connect your phone with the Mac/PC. Open up the iTuens
- Click on the little phone icon on the top of the screen.
- Then on the left tab, choose "File Sharing".
- On the right hand tab, choose Vision+ 2, then on the right panel, scroll all the way up to see the files. The data is inside the BathyLog folder.
- You can then simply move this folder to your target location then open up the folder.
- Connect your phone with the PC/Mac.
- Refer to this link for help to access files in your Android phone.
- Find the folder "GCS Plus" folder.
- Then get the BathyLog folder. The data is stored inside this folder.
For any further questions, please feel free to contact us!