The PowerSeeker is a sonar detector and can be attached to PowerDolphin for fish finding or mapping purpose.
This instruction will guide you through the process of pair your PowerSeeker with your PowerDolphin.
- Turn on your PowerDolphin and connect with your smart phone devices.
- Enter the PowerDolphin screen and click on settings.
- Go to PowerSeeker settings, click on "Fish finder linking".
- You can either scan or type the PSN on PowerSeeker.
- Click on link.
- The PowerDolphin will automatically disconnect with the phone then re-connect with it.
- Turn on PowerSeeker, wait for few seconds and check to see if PowerSeeker icon show up on top of screen.
- If still not connecting, power cycle your PowerDolphin and controller and your app.
- Make sure that PowerSeeker stay turned on (show blue light).
If there are still problems with connection, please contact us by either submit a ticket on this support site or directly call us at: +1(855)562-6699