The FishFinder sonar is ideal for locating fish up to 262 feet(100m) under the surface of the water. The following steps go through the basic set up of the operation
- Place the PowerSeeker into the water. You can tie the PowerSeeker using any fishing wire, and either just drop it into the water or cast it into the water.
- Open up the Wifi and select PSE_xxxxxx.
- Open up the Vision+ app, it will automatically switch to the PowerSeeker icon. Press "Start" button.
- Press the "Parameters" tile in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select the "Basic" setting. From here, you can adjust the device to your specific needs.
- The PowerSeeker will start to feed data back to the Vision+ app.
- You will be able to read depth, temperature and bottom landscapes information.
The FishFinder will show fish icons of various sizes. The depth indicator will appear above each detected fish.
* If you have any questions while using the app or the PowerSeeker, don't hesitate to contact us through our support website.
** If you have any questions regarding to the usage with PowerRay, please refer to the PowerRay support page, there's a PowerSeeker section addressing the connection between PowerRay and PowerSeeker.